The iron MINERAL B ELEMENT Iron Fry Country Pan is made from 100% natural materials finished with a protective layer beeswax. It is guaranteed coating-free (no PFAO or PTFE). No added chemicals and made with an environmentally-friendly manufacturing process. Robust, recyclable and professional product. The Iron Country Fry Pan can reach high temperatures and quickly seals food, thereby preserving vitamins and nutrients. Ideal for Sealing, Browning, Grilling. Seasoning: the more you use the fry pan, the better it cooks. The blacker it gets, the less it sticks.
• Preheat using a little fat.
• Season when first used.
• Deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly.
• Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
• Store in a dry place.
• Safe for use on all cooktops including induction.
Made in France
de Buyer's Mineral B Iron Country Fry Pan is for different cooking styles. Whether it's searing, sautéing, browning, simmering the Mineral B Iron Country Fry Pan is perfect for preparing large quantities. The high edges limit projections when cooking meat. The Mineral B Iron Country Fry Pan utilizes a heavy quality iron coated with beeswax, providing a protective finish against oxidation and facilitates seasoning.
• Enhanced nonstick qualities when used for the first time.
• Undeformable thick skirt.
• Excellent caramelization of food.
• Natural nonstick properties: gradual seasoning.
• Riveted handle curved in French-style is ergonomic and provides easy handling.
Kaufmann Mercantile is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to Kaufmann Mercantile, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: