Berti has a long history of steel, fire, and skilled hands. It was founded as an artisan workshop by David Berti in 1895, and today, under the guidance of his great grandson Andrea, it continues its production in the Tuscan countryside, 25 miles north of Florence, Italy. Each Berti knife is made by one artisan from start to finish, a tradition since 1885. There is no division of labor and each knife bears the initials of the artisan on the Knife’s blade.
The Straight Paring Knife features a 4.3-inch blade and is available in either a Black, White or Red Lucite handle.
• Part of a collection called Insieme, which means “together” in Italian
• Available with or without a magnetized wood block
• Each wood block features a pictogram of the knife it holds
• A great alternative to clunky knife blocks
• Insieme is convenient, functional, and attractive
Kaufmann Mercantile is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to Kaufmann Mercantile, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Support Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: