Les Few pieces are created by skilled craftsmen using carefully selected materials. The materials have been selected for quality and will age beautifully over time.
To make sure your piece ages beautifully Les Few recommends that you:
• Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and direct lighting.
• Keep it away from direct sources of heat such as radiators.
• Protect it from humidity; avoid contact with liquids and water.
• Be careful not to rub your piece with coarse and abrasive surfaces.
• Do not clean it with harsh products such as alcohol, acetone and/or harmful substances.
• Do not store it in high temperature, humid or unventilated areas.
Les Few pieces are created by skilled craftsmen using carefully selected materials. These materials are natural and unique: any incidental tonal variations, marks or irregularities are natural features and should not be considered imperfections. The materials have been selected for quality and will age beautifully over time. With time and use, the color and texture of your piece may change. These characteristics should not be considered defects but fundamental aspects of a handcrafted product.
The Les Few Vanina Vanini Cone Paperweight is made from solid brass in Sweden.
Kaufmann Mercantile is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to Kaufmann Mercantile, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: