The Nesmuk Cocobolo Soul Chef Knife was the first knife crafted from completely different steel than usual in the knife industry. It symbolizes the idea behind Nesmuk and marks the dawn of a new standard for the most important kitchen utensil of them all. Nesmuk SOUL, due to the element niobium contained in the unique steel mix, allows for extreme sharpness and outstanding cutting performance not attainable with conventional stainless steel. The Nesmuk Soul Chef Knife (Cocobolo) with the 180mm long and 3mm thick, one-sided hollow grind blade is the classic all-rounder and as the "basic knife“ indispensable in every kitchen.
• Handcrafted of rustproof, high-performance stainless steel and niobium
• Blade is single-sided hollow grind
• 18 cm blade length
• solid wooden handle from Central and South America
• brushed stainless steel ferrule
• with high-quality matt black cardboard box & certificate of authenticity
• Handcrafted in the historic cutlery city Solingen, Germany
Kaufmann Mercantile is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to Kaufmann Mercantile, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: