Sterling Brooke products are the fruits of a loving and devoted relationship. The very first item was a gift from Sterling to her husband. His overwhelming support and encouragement made that seed into the company that is today. And together, they pay that support forward to those in need. Every year, Sterling Brooke donate a portion of profits to charity and as of 2017, over $12,000 were donated in only the first 2 years! By purchasing a Sterling Brooke product, you will be a part of something bigger. Theirs is an unrelenting pursuit of perfecting the intricacies of life and the daily living of it. Sterling Brooke’s discerning, unpretentious style is the embodiment of what we stand for: CLASSIC GOODS designed with UNCOMPROMISING STANDARDS.
Please use care in handling any sharp objects. Wipe to clean when necessary.
The Sterling Brooke design process is simple:<br>
1. Inspiration is sparked. Whether out of something beautiful found in nature, a seemingly trivial conversation, or by mere necessity, everything they design begins as a seed of an idea. That seed is introduced to their SB Crew. <br>
2. Sterling gets to work on design details via sketches, prototypes, uses. This is the time the rest of the team wonder where she is and why no one has heard much from her. After some time, they begin to receive little hints of her excitement and the need to schedule a team meeting. <br>
3. Meet for Approval. The four of them get together with Sterling to hear her pitch. They have a litmus test that every new product idea must meet to move forward. Once met, they begin the process of potential awesomeness and pitfalls. (This is Amy’s specialty… look in the dictionary for the word FORESIGHT and you will find her picture.) <br>
4. Test. Sterling Brooke then offers product to their families and friends. This is where Sterling works one on one with each person for critiques and ideas. <br>
5. Pass to production. After a product has proven as incredible as they've hoped, they pass production on larger scale to Sean. He works very closely with a great group of people who can make their tools on a much larger scale with bigger equipment than they can fit in their little studio in Destin, FL! <br>
6. HAND FINISHING ON EVERY SINGLE PIECE HAPPENS IN HOUSE BY THEIR ARTISTS! They have been so lucky to have a growing art team to help Sterling create even more! <br>
7. Shipping to YOU! Kelly and Deb make up their small shipping department. Sterling often has her hands in this, too. It wouldn't be a stretch to expect to open your package and figure out what Sterling's overall tone of her day was when she packed up your work. She has a love of artisanal perfumes and oils that can find their way into packaging.
Classic stainless steel and hearty white oak make Sterling Brooke's wine opener durable, easy to use, and beautiful. The scales design is burned/carved on the Florida coast, giving you a distinctive corkscrew worthy of any occasion- a gift, at home, on the boat or at a dinner party. Backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
The Scales Corkscrew with Customized Engraving features a scales design on Side 1 and your choice of customization in Carvers Fave Font on Side 2.
• Available in Single Hinged or Double Hinged and a serrated foil cutter.
• Made for a Lifetime
• Original design carved into handle
• Unique fish shape and design
• Elegant tool great for the kitchen, home bar, and boat
• Design carved in the USA
• Portion of Proceeds donated annually
Kaufmann Mercantile is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to Kaufmann Mercantile, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: