The 5 Qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven delivers FINEX Cast Iron Cookware’s famed better-looking, better-cooking and good-forever performance in a classic five quart size. Heavyweight construction ensures even-cooking heat retention and distribution on any stove top, oven or over-the-coals cooking scenario. Octagonal shape offers spouts that pour easily yet are completely covered by the included lid. Dual stainless steel “Speed Cool” spring handles make it easy to bring to the table.
• Pre-seasoned twice with organic flaxseed oil—ready for use.
• Multi-angle pour spout design makes draining liquids or pouring soups easy and mess-free.
• Included heavy-gauge cast iron lid covers pour spouts, sealing in heat, moisture and flavor.
• Thick bottom and sides heats evenly and holds heat extremely well.
• Twin “Speed Cool” stainless steel handles make it easier to bring to the table
• Use with gas, induction, electric or straight over the coals. Oven safe and grill ready.
• Handcrafted from the highest quality materials in the U.S.A.
• Good Forever guarantee.
Kaufmann Mercantile is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to Kaufmann Mercantile, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: