The documents that inspired the American Revolution and the founding of the nation remain as relevant today as they were almost 250 years ago. Fans of history, philosophy, and politics will love poring over these important volumes.
Juniper Books is all about the reinvention of the printed book, one volume at a time. From their custom jacketed sets, to thoughtfully curated groupings of beautifully published editions, much care and attention to detail goes into every set to ensure they will look great on any bookshelf and will be a rewarding collection to read.
From Thomas Paine’s Common Sense to Alexander Hamilton’s Federalist Papers, the Historical Documents Book Set features eleven writings essential in understanding America’s early years. The custom design features an early colonial flag overlain with text and signatures from the Declaration of Independence.
• Made in the United States
• All books are heirloom-quality and published by Library of America
• The American Revolution: Writings from the War of Independence
• The Debate on the Constitution, Part I
• The Debate on the Constitution, Part II
• American Speeches: Political Oratory from the Revolution to the Civil War
• Writings by Alexander Hamilton
• Autobiography by Benjamin Franklin
• Poor Richard’s Almanack by Benjamin Franklin
• Common Sense by Thomas Paine
• Rights of Man by Thomas Paine
• The Age of Reason by Thomas Paine
• Democracy in America by Alexis de Tocqueville
Kaufmann Mercantile is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to Kaufmann Mercantile, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: