Discover the allure of Arthur Conan Doyle's classic mysteries with the Holmes and Watson Book Set, a collection of six beautifully bound, pocket-sized Holmes books published by Collector’s Library. The Holmes and Watson Book Set features custom jackets with an illustration of Holmes and his partner, Watson, in serious discussion – a visual embodiment of the heart of the Holmes series. Each hardcover volume is bound in cloth with gilt page edges, a silk reading ribbon, and an afterword.
• Made in the United States
• A Study in Scarlet & The Sign of the Four
• The Hound of the Baskervilles & The Valley of Fear
• The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
• The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
• The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes
• The Return of Sherlock Holmes & His Last Bow
Kaufmann Mercantile is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to Kaufmann Mercantile, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: