The Walnut Long Grain Cutting Board features an edge grain board with rich brown heartwood and golden sapwood.
• CARE: Coat with mineral oil once every couple weeks, or as needed. For a more resilient finish, apply beeswax/mineral oil mix with a soft cloth. Wipe off excess.
• SANITIZING: Dampen a wiping rag with 1:1 ratio of water and white vinegar. Dry immediately with clean rag. Use of bleach is not recommended.
• USE: Stabilize the board by placing it on top of a dish towel before cutting.
• WASHING: Wash with sponge or rag, dish soap and warm water.
• Do not ever put this board in your dishwasher. Avoid using a scrubby pad and never use a steel brush; sponges and wiping rags are best. Avoid using a serrated edge on the board as it is particularly harsh on the board’s surface.
Kaufmann Mercantile is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to Kaufmann Mercantile, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Support Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: