The Foreman Brothers Design Thomas Brass & Steel Light was inspired by the simplicity and geometry of American architecture in the early 1900s. The design is purposely kept minimal in order to emphasize its sleek, modern silhouette and the quality materials with which it is made.
• When the light is on, the clever joining of the base forms intricate geometric patterns of light and shadow that are reminiscent of Frank Lloyd Wright’s iconic stained glass windows.
• The Foreman Brothers Design Thomas Brass & Steel Light adds to the aesthetic of the room even when not in use, as the brass of the panels creates a unique warmth that is just right for setting the mood.
• Each of the four panels are hand made of solid brass which are fastened into place with small brass screws.
• The base of the light is made from steel angle bar.
• Recommended bulb wattage is 50 to 150.
• Designed and built by hand in Los Angeles.
Kaufmann Mercantile is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to Kaufmann Mercantile, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Support Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: