Olive wood is a special wood with characteristics that make it prized around the world: Very durable wood High overall density, resists odors and stains straight grain with a fine texture that makes each piece unique
• The glass jars are dishwasher safe. Do not clean the olive wood lids in the dishwasher; this may cause the wood to crack or break • Wood can warp or crack if exposed to extreme temperatures and humidity • Never soak in water. Use of soap is not recommended. Bérard advises cleaning product by rinsing with warm water and drying immediately. • To prevent the wood from drying out, regularly apply food-safe mineral oil or beeswax which will protect your lids for years to come.
The Bérard France Glass Jar with Olivewood Lid is a necessity for every kitchen for a tasteful and beautiful organization.
• Made from borosilicate glass. Shock and scrach resistant.
• Can be used for any type of storage.
• Each jar comes with a handcrafted olive wood lid with a built-in silicone seal which provides airtight freshness required for proper storage.
• Perfect accompaniment with the rich grain of the olive wood lids. Each lid is made from an individual piece of olive wood so no two lids are alike.
• Each lid is finished with the most natural polish, beeswax.
Kaufmann Mercantile is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to Kaufmann Mercantile, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Support Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: