* Promo codes do not apply to this product, due to the brand's request.
Hand-forged high carbon steel Japanese folding knife. Extremely thin and sharp blade. Slim profile easily slips into pocket. Made in Japan since the 1890s. Also available in Steel.
3.75" closed (9 cm)
6.75" open (17 cm)
Blade is 3" long (8 cm)
- Extremely thin and sharp blade
- High carbon content helps to retain a sharp edge
- Brass handle engraved with historical trademark
- Made in Japan since the 1890s
Kaufmann Mercantile is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to Kaufmann Mercantile, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: