* Promo codes do not apply to this product, due to the brand's request.
Inspired by the glamour of New York City in the late 1930s, this retro-industrial lamp makes a functional objet d’art. The various shapes and designs in the Tribeca series were created in an inspiring creative process where Søren Rose Studio travelled the United States searching for beautiful old lamps and reusable parts. All the parts were separated, rated, and arranged, and then gathered again—mix-and-match style—until newer and much bolder designs appeared.
• In-line dimmer and switch
• Porcelain sockets
• Size: 5.9 inches W x 5.9 inches D x 12.2 inches H
• Light source: 1 x 60W 120v E26 A19
• Incandescent recommended (not included)
• Cord length: 6.5 feet, US plug
Kaufmann Mercantile is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to Kaufmann Mercantile, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it. No questions asked.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: