Strong and durable, this handsome belt will be with you for years to come. The No. 1 belt is made with an English bridle leather tanned by Hermann Oak of St. Louis, Missouri. The buckle and belt loop are fastened to the belt with solid brass machined rivets. Buckle is solid brass casting. Finishing options include raw brass and brushed nickel plating. Handcrafted in USA
• Made in the United States
• English Bridle tanned by Herman Oak in St. Louis
• Available in Cognac, Brown Black, Burgundy or Golden Tan
• Buckle available in Nickel or Solid Brass
• Available in sizes 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40 or 42
Kaufmann Mercantile is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to Kaufmann Mercantile, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Support Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: